Things We Do
- Computer software and hardware troubleshooting
- Recommendations on software, hardware, and process automation
- Installation and upgrade of computer software and hardware for Psychology faculty, staff, and students
- Network connections, connectivity and network management
- Multi-media classroom troubleshooting, instructing, and maintenance
- Video/telephone conferencing setup
- Job talk/lecture/conference videotaping
- Student lab user support and lab computers maintenance
- New user orientation
- Printer troubleshooting
- Projectors and laptop check-out
- Scanning/printing assistance
- Statistical software installation (SPSS, E-prime, RStuiodio, etc.)
Things We Don't Do
- To reserve class room, contact Karla at 312-996-2836 or email@example.com
- To reserve visual service and multi-media equipment, please contact LTS (Learning Technology Solutions ) at 3-0003 Option 1.
- For questions related to blackboard, see more information on the ITL Blackboard Support Website or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions related to your UIC account or password, contact ACCC at 3-0003 or email to email@example.com.
- For questions related to your phone or printing account, contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To purchase software license for your office PC or lab PC, go to UIC Web Store
- To create Qualtrics account, please go to UIC Qualtrics